About Adam Rudes
Smooth, Sexy pillow talk by request, Cool business casual, let's have a chat, on demand. Laid back if I choose but keeping it real all at the same time.Read More
I have booked National Spots with Lysol, Norelco and Worldcom, to training video's with the United States Marines.
I have also completed medical narrations for Pfizer and have done my share of Promo's for Television affiliates thru out the country.
Scene Work with Susan Greenhill and Martin Leplatney from 1994 thru 1996.
Trained with Voiceover Coach Ron Martin from 1994 Thru 2003 and then With Marla Kirban from 2006 to 2008
All of my training was completed in New York City.
How do I work with Adam Rudes?
You can start working with Adam Rudes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Rudes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Rudes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Rudes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Rudes?
Payment to Adam Rudes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Rudes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Rudes in just a couple of clicks.