Adam Elliott Davis
Portland, Oregon, US
About Adam Elliott Davis
Low Bass/Baritone, good with American and European English dialects. Strong diction, animation, and clarity. Flexible for many types of voiceover, including commercial, technical, and narrative.Read More
Extensive ADR experience; roles in Dakota Carson, Private Investigator radio drama; commercial voiceover experience, role in The Ballad of Pete Fry by Kelly FryRead More
Four Plus One Productions
K. Fry Illustration
Acting and vocal music performance major at Mount Hood Community College and Portland State University.Read More
How do I work with Adam Elliott Davis?
You can start working with Adam Elliott Davis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Elliott Davis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Elliott Davis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Elliott Davis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Elliott Davis?
Payment to Adam Elliott Davis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Elliott Davis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Elliott Davis in just a couple of clicks.