Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
About Adriana Zamora
I am personable, highly-reliable and experienced in administration with a focus in Marketing & Event Management. I have over 10 years of an administrative background in a variety of settings and capacities. I love a challenge and thus, am consistently growing my responsibilities and expanding my knowledge.Read More
Professional, prompt and positive. In the busy world we live in, there is no time for less. I typically respond within an hour, so please feel welcome to reach out!Read More
A little about my past work: I have voiced a number of projects from telephone system greetings, on-hold recordings and explainer videos to moderating live and pre-recorded educational webinars both on and off screen, sometimes even throwing in some Spanish if called for. Looking forward to working on your project next!
Thanks for stopping by!
ABC Customs Brokers Ltd.
Pacific Customs Brokers Ltd.
Pacific Customs Brokers Inc.
PCB Freight Management Ltd.
PCB Sufferance Warehouse
KPU Graduate (Marketing Management)
BCIT Student (Graphic Design)
How do I work with Adriana Zamora?
You can start working with Adriana Zamora in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adriana Zamora to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adriana Zamora's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adriana Zamora and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adriana Zamora?
Payment to Adriana Zamora is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adriana Zamora's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adriana Zamora in just a couple of clicks.