About Adam Bouveng
For work I have been a Corporate Receptionist/Office Manager for twelve years - some positions have been with VIP in Government etc.
I would love to Sing but on another note, tons of crazy people have said I should take a crack at Radio. Uhm "No, not yet" -ha-ha. I like to begin small and build my way up as you have to do some times.
open for any opportunityRead More
I have had Voice over a little in my work i guess - working in a large shopping centre in Sydney's North - I would always be on the PA system throughout the centre making varied announcements - of course professional as it was business. Secondly would be for creating voice over's for the companies voice mail services and main switch Que recordings - including main public announcements for their customers and creating personal VIP message greetings.
And third, after winning an in-studio meet with Cassie Davies on the Hot 30 - the voice over dude from the hot30 had me create some voice overs or their program.
TAFE - Business Office Administration
Learning on the job - various jobs temping and full time - in Corporate Reception/ PA / Catering etc.
How do I work with Adam Bouveng?
You can start working with Adam Bouveng in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Bouveng to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Bouveng's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Bouveng and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Bouveng?
Payment to Adam Bouveng is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Bouveng's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Bouveng in just a couple of clicks.