About Andrew Reeser
I am an anchor/reporter at 41NBC in Macon, GA. I love journalism and I love being able to sell a story to my viewers through inflection and enthusiasm. I have a BA in Communications from Brigham Young University with an emphasis in Broadcast Journalism. I am known for my enthusiastic voice and happy on-air personality. I know I can help you sell whatever product and convey whatever message.Read More
CBS News April-June 2011 Intern New York, NY
• Assisted producers and reporters on shoots and helped the executive producer and anchor prepare for the CBS Evening News,
• Researched for producers on upcoming stories, and pitched enterprising story ideas.
• Organized scripts for the anchor, director, and executive producer of the CBS Evening News.
• Set up interviews for reporters and producers.
• Retrieved file tape for editors.
ElevenNews at Noon January-April 2011
• Anchored a 30 minute newscast once a week.
• Proofread teases, bumps, headlines and leads and edited them accordingly.
• Always on time and cooperative with producers, reporters and my news director.
ElevenNews at Noon (formerly BYU Daily News) August-December 2010
• Wrote readers, teases, bumps and headlines for the daily newscast.
• Assisted beginning reporters make their deadlines.
• Responsible for shooting last minute video for the newscast.
• Other responsibilities included floor directing, running teleprompter, and executive producing alongside the AP.
BYU Daily News Jan. 2010-April 2011
Reporter Provo, UT
• Responsible for finding news according to the local police beat.
• Also covered government, celebrity, science and environmental news.
• Shot, edited, and wrote all my pieces for the newscast with limited assistance.
• Experience with live fronting and reporting breaking news.
BYU Daily News January-April 2010
Photographer Provo, UT
• Responsible for shooting and editing last minute footage of breaking news before going on live for the Daily News at Noon.
BYU-Idaho Media Services June 2004-Dec. 2004
Video Technician Aug.2007-Dec. 2007
• Responsible for shooting and editing school videos, including lectures, seminars, religious devotionals, concerts, sports tournaments and other campus events.
• Also assisted in the smooth operation of a weekly broadcast of devotionals and forums that air on BYU Television.
-I record promos and voice overs for our evening newscasts. I am responsible for making people want to tune in.
-I anchor the 6pm and 11pm newscasts for the NBC affiliate in the Middle Georgia Area.
-I also put together news packages, in which I use my voice talents extensively.
How do I work with Andrew Reeser?
You can start working with Andrew Reeser in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andrew Reeser to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrew Reeser's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrew Reeser and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andrew Reeser?
Payment to Andrew Reeser is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrew Reeser's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrew Reeser in just a couple of clicks.