I am an anchor/reporter at 41NBC in Macon, GA. I love journalism and I love being able to sell a story to my viewers through inflection and enthusiasm. I have a BA in Communications from Brigham Young University with an emphasis in Broadcast Journalism. I am known for my enthusiastic voice and happy on-air personality. I know I can help you sell whatever product and convey whatever message.
English (North American), English, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese, Spanish
North American, Spanish, Portuguese
Young Adult (18-35)
CBS News April-June 2011 Intern New York, NY
• Assisted producers and reporters on shoots and helped the executive producer and anchor prepare for the CBS Evening News,
• Researched for producers on upcoming stories, and pitched enterprising story ideas.
• Organized scripts for the anchor, director, and executive producer of the CBS Evening News.
• Set up interviews for reporters and producers.
• Retrieved file tape for editors.
ElevenNews at Noon January-April 2011
• Anchored a 30 minute newscast once a week.
• Proofread teases, bumps, headlines and leads and edited them accordingly.
• Always on time and cooperative with producers, reporters and my news director.
ElevenNews at Noon (formerly BYU Daily News) August-December 2010
• Wrote readers, teases, bumps and headlines for the daily newscast.
• Assisted beginning reporters make their deadlines.
• Responsible for shooting last minute video for the newscast.
• Other responsibilities included floor directing, running teleprompter, and executive producing alongside the AP.
BYU Daily News Jan. 2010-April 2011
Reporter Provo, UT
• Responsible for finding news according to the local police beat.
• Also covered government, celebrity, science and environmental news.
• Shot, edited, and wrote all my pieces for the newscast with limited assistance.
• Experience with live fronting and reporting breaking news.
BYU Daily News January-April 2010
Photographer Provo, UT
• Responsible for shooting and editing last minute footage of breaking news before going on live for the Daily News at Noon.
BYU-Idaho Media Services June 2004-Dec. 2004
Video Technician Aug.2007-Dec. 2007
• Responsible for shooting and editing school videos, including lectures, seminars, religious devotionals, concerts, sports tournaments and other campus events.
• Also assisted in the smooth operation of a weekly broadcast of devotionals and forums that air on BYU Television.
-I record promos and voice overs for our evening newscasts. I am responsible for making people want to tune in.
-I anchor the 6pm and 11pm newscasts for the NBC affiliate in the Middle Georgia Area.
-I also put together news packages, in which I use my voice talents extensively.
Payment to Andrew Reeser is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Andrew Reeser.
To invite Andrew Reeser to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.