About Alex Katz
I've got an extremely versatile voice! I'm talented with everything from straight reading and drama to accents to outlandish characters, quiet and innocent to bombastic and evil. I've got an easy-going attitude, with a deep work ethic. I've also got a great sense of humor, and I try to bring that to my roles, wherever applicable. I've experimented with voice work my entire life, from student/semi-professional projects to just trying to make my wife laugh in the morning, and I've got an exceptionally deft sense for voice work that would be an asset in any production.Read More
My recorded work is most in student films.
- "The Creation of the Universe, takes 1 through 7"- God/Adam/Eve. Here, I played God as a Robert Evans-type, trying his best to make Adam and Eve in such a way that wasn't horrifying or otherwise bizarre. Adam and Eve themselves ranged from a more traditional reading to grotesque creatures. Ten minutes long.
- "The Flixist Show"- I host a podcast for the website Flixist.com, which releases every Thursday morning. We talk about the movies we've watched, the big news of the week, and basically anything else that catches our fancy as we continue the conversation. The average show runs between one hour and ninety minutes.
- "Flixist Movie Club"- This was my first podcast for Flixist, where my fellow podcasters discussed a specific movie in detail, often veering off into strange and hilarious sidetracks. The average show ran one to two hours.
- "System Lynk" My very first podcast, where we discussed video games, reviewed games, and talked about news. I hosted a weekly segment called SchAlexfreuden, where I invited listeners to suggest awful games for me to play, and I would rant about my experience with them. Average show length was one to two hours.
B.A. in Film and Animation from Bennington College.Read More
How do I work with Alex Katz?
You can start working with Alex Katz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alex Katz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alex Katz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alex Katz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alex Katz?
Payment to Alex Katz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alex Katz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alex Katz in just a couple of clicks.