English (North American), English
British, French, German, Irish, Italian, North American, Russian, Scottish (Lowland, Broad Scots), Scottish (Standard Scottish English), South African, US New England (Boston, Providence), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
1) Wings of Wax VFS
1) Voice Training with Kirby MorrowCasting Director Workshop
2) Audition Techniques, Scripts Bradley Stryker/Jackie Lind
3) Film and TV Audition Workshop Michael Coleman
4) Dialect Workshop American Dialects Tony Alcantar
5) Professional Tune-Up Film Acting Dolores Drake
6) Act Now (Ongoing) Film Acting Classes Dolores Drake
7) Private Coaching Ongoing Dolores Drake
8) Art of the Business Matthew Harrison
Casting Director Workshop Acting 101/Commercial Audition Ann Forry/Callback Casting
Voice-Over Workshop On the Mic Training
Multi-Cam Sit-Com Audition Mr.Young Workshop Cast and Writers
Combat Knife (Beg), Combat Knife (Adv) German Longsword F. Braun McAsh
Voice Over Clients
Payment to Al Dales is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Al Dales.
To invite Al Dales to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.