Toronto, Ontario, CA • 5:56 PM Local Time
About Alicia Bradley
Alicia's style is youthful, natural, friendly, and fun. She can be casual and conversational, or peppy and energetic — perfect for retail, television, cartoon spots, or commercial spots. Alicia looks forward to working with you on your audiobook, videogame, animation, television spot, internet video, or commercial!
Music by HookSounds & Bensound
Education: Ryerson Theatre School 2010, Toronto Ontario.
Vocal training: Jennifer
PC Financial — training videos (2017)
Boro App (2017)
Marina Island DLC (2017) "Briana Survivor"
A Dog In Paris (Post-production)
Search Party (2015), "Bethany"
Mr Whispers (2015) "Felicity"
Hyperbole (2015), "Self"
Other Good Friday (2014), "Albi"
Nikki Reel Romance (2014) "Jessica"
Afternoon (2014), "Girl" (Awards: Air Canada Film Festival, National Screen Institute Online Short Film Festival)
Burns (2012), "Sarah"
16 and Pregnant (2012), "Wanda"
Water Under the Bridge (2012), "Sofia"
MARA (2011), "Girl"
Dirty Laundry (2011), "Catwoman"
Tough (2010), Tina
Macbeth (2010), Witch 2, Murderer 2
Grease (2009), Stage/Pit Orchestra Keyboardist
Deathbed (2008), Jaqueline
Ryerson Theatre School 2010, Toronto Ontario.
Jennifer Fagan (voice coach)
How do I work with Alicia Bradley?
You can start working with Alicia Bradley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alicia Bradley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alicia Bradley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alicia Bradley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alicia Bradley?
Payment to Alicia Bradley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alicia Bradley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alicia Bradley in just a couple of clicks.