About Allen Anderson
Unique, versatile, humorous, genuine, friendly, plays well with others.
Al's voice quality projects a sincerity and enthusiasm into your message without sounding like just another sales guy.
Will work with client to provide a professional, custom message.Read More
Have produced voice over for legal firm's video.Read More
Brown, Pearson, and Harding, Attorneys at LawRead More
BA in History, Minor in Communications - UW-Eau Claire
Voice Coaches Client
"Infinite thanks for the speedy turnaround." "Sounded great!!"Michael Todd - Brown, Pearson, and Harding
How do I work with Allen Anderson?
You can start working with Allen Anderson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Allen Anderson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Allen Anderson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Allen Anderson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Allen Anderson?
Payment to Allen Anderson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Allen Anderson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Allen Anderson in just a couple of clicks.