About Allen Brown
Warm, Smooth, Friendly, Authoritative, Businesslike, Folksy, Guy-Next-Door, Fatherly, Romantic. A MAJOR-MARKET VOICE with small-market affordability. Smooth and warm, bright and uptempo, silly and outrageous. Flexibility has made Allen Brown the the voice-of-choice for hundreds of research spots for Alka Seltzer, Bayer, Bufferin, Clorox, Duracell, Phillips and many others. He's the broadcast voice for newspapers in over 40 markets. Station imaging, broadcast promos, corporate narrations, books-on-tape, on-hold, interactive, educational - in the VO business, you name it - Allen's done it.Read More
More than 25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Allen Brown?
You can start working with Allen Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Allen Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Allen Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Allen Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Allen Brown?
Payment to Allen Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Allen Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Allen Brown in just a couple of clicks.