San Diego, California, US
DemosView All (1)
About Amanda Ochoa
Warm, rich tones
Fresh sound, young mom
Good comedic timing
Singer (naturally fall in alto/mid-range tone, currently sing soprano in a choir)
Bilingual: North American English & Latin American Spanish
I offer a modern and polished voice that is easy for clients and listeners to understand. I'm always willing to learn to better my skills.Read More
2013, The Old Globe (San Diego) theater production "The Few", voice over part
2016, City Tree Christian School, enrollment promo/commercial recorded at KPRZ radio station (San Diego)
San Diego City College, 2013: Voice Over Acting Class (semester), Connie Terwilliger voice-actorRead More
How do I work with Amanda Ochoa?
You can start working with Amanda Ochoa in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amanda Ochoa to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amanda Ochoa's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amanda Ochoa and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amanda Ochoa?
Payment to Amanda Ochoa is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amanda Ochoa's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amanda Ochoa in just a couple of clicks.