Murfreesboro, Tennessee, US • 2:11 AM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Amanda Ward
Hey, there! My name is Amanda Ward. I received my SAG eligibility less than a year after completing undergrad when I booked a principal role on a regional commercial. Voice acting is my favorite form of acting, and I've been lucky enough to have played the lead role in a long-form radio drama series called The Encounter. I take dialect coaching on a consistent basis, and I'm always looking to grow in my craft. My goal is to always provide a unique, authentic sound to your voice-over project. When I'm not acting, I'm grabbing coffee with my buds and talking about the Enneagram, travelling solo across the US, or going for a hike. Let's work together!Read More
B.A. Theatre Arts- Performance, Liberty University, May 2018 Semester Diploma in Classical Acting at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art April 2018 Overtures Graduate- Signature Theatre Dialect Coach - Jack WallaceRead More
How do I work with Amanda Ward?
You can start working with Amanda Ward in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amanda Ward to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amanda Ward's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amanda Ward and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amanda Ward?
Payment to Amanda Ward is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amanda Ward's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amanda Ward in just a couple of clicks.