Jamesburg, New Jersey, US • 9:19 AM Local Time
About Amy Mazariegos
Hello, my name is Amy. Im a very quiet yet outgoing person. This voice over gig interests me a lot, I’ve been told I have a:
4. Different - vover the phone. Ive always liked to read a loud or to my son, always been chosen to be the one on the call when we would phone prank friends or strangers due to my accents or changes in my voice. I truly feel I’ll do great in a job like this. It seems like a lot of fun and perfect for someone thats so shy like I am, I’d rather let people hear my voice than to see me.
Bilingual in spanish, translations, high and low pitch; tell me and I’ll do it.Read More
How do I work with Amy Mazariegos?
You can start working with Amy Mazariegos in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amy Mazariegos to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amy Mazariegos' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amy Mazariegos and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amy Mazariegos?
Payment to Amy Mazariegos is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amy Mazariegos' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amy Mazariegos in just a couple of clicks.