Long Beach, California, US
About Amber Ash-Mccary
A young, hip, fun, smart, conversational, crisp, familiar voice that packs a quick punch and catches ears. Anything from NPR news delivery, to kid/teen/young adult narration, smirky snarky pop radio imaging, to straight ahead young mom commercial reads. Also have a skill for cartoon voices- nerd girl, braces, lisp, young boy, hip mom, or old granny.
My Keywords: Quick, upbeat, bright, smirky, smart, fast, cute, young, professional, intelligent, millennial, familiar, catchy, petite.
Quick turn-around; happy to accommodate any recording, file, delivery directions. Able to skype meeting for options and run-throughs.Read More
-Several years of voice over training
-Improvisational comedy work
Well rounded, knowledgeable, and love to learn & grow my skills and talents.
University of Cincinnati
Del Mar Media Arts
Studio 105 of Long Beach
How do I work with Amber Ash-Mccary?
You can start working with Amber Ash-Mccary in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amber Ash-Mccary to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amber Ash-Mccary's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amber Ash-Mccary and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amber Ash-Mccary?
Payment to Amber Ash-Mccary is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amber Ash-Mccary's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amber Ash-Mccary in just a couple of clicks.