Edmonton, Alberta, CA
About Andrew McBeth
With over 10 years of vocal experience, Andrew McBeth has engaged in a wide variety of voice work including imaging for radio stations across the globe, educational pieces for websites, on hold messages, podcasts, and national commercial campaigns for such companies as the Brick.
Vocal range: Warm, confident, conversational, friendly, edgy, upbeat, engaging.
Raw, treated or filtered voice, or fully produced commercial spots. If you like, I can even edit copy. Revisions are always free and satisfaction is guaranteed.Read More
Radio and TV commercials, radio imaging, cooperate videos and more!
With over 10 years of experience in radio and production, Andrew's expertise and desire to help you not only reach but surpass your goal, make him the ideal fit for your next project.
How do I work with Andrew McBeth?
You can start working with Andrew McBeth in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andrew McBeth to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrew McBeth's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrew McBeth and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andrew McBeth?
Payment to Andrew McBeth is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrew McBeth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrew McBeth in just a couple of clicks.