Waupaca, Wisconsin, US
About Amy Kurylo
Amy has spent years taking classical vocal lessons. Her voice's range and dramatic color makes her an excellent choice for a wide variety of projects.
Amy has a talent for learning accents quickly. She's also able to mimic voices and can do characterizations.
Amy is a vocalist who can perform anything from Opera to R&B to Country.
Sound files will be downloaded soon. In the meantime, her work can be heard on website:
Narration for the online game "The Silver Lining".
Spots for local radio station.
St. Norbert College - Vocal Performance
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point- Musical Theater
How do I work with Amy Kurylo?
You can start working with Amy Kurylo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amy Kurylo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amy Kurylo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amy Kurylo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amy Kurylo?
Payment to Amy Kurylo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amy Kurylo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amy Kurylo in just a couple of clicks.