Daly City, California, US • 9:11 PM Local Time
About Andrei McCabe
I decided to learn audio editing as a way to round out my video editing skills, and during that time discovered that I have a strong voice for voice acting work and decided to learn more about that.Read More
I have been trained in a degree of post-production; I worked at KCSM editing for the show I'm Talking Jazz and have experience in multiple different DAWs between the classes I took at College of San Mateo and the work I've done for KCSM.Read More
I took an on-air talent class as part of my Digital Media AA degree, as well as spent multiple semesters helping to develop the radio production courses (from the student side) which included plenty of voice work as part of the station that was started for it.Read More
How do I work with Andrei McCabe?
You can start working with Andrei McCabe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andrei McCabe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrei McCabe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrei McCabe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andrei McCabe?
Payment to Andrei McCabe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrei McCabe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrei McCabe in just a couple of clicks.