Warm, friendly, English Australian and Neutral / British tones and easy-going styles through to announcer and sales pitching - with character and hard sell styles to suit the most memorable of commercial reads.
English (Australian), English (British)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Specialist in software and technology industry voiceovers. Highly regarded in sales training, IVR, hard sell and radio advertising.
* Friendly and easy to work with.
* Looking for long term client relationships where we can get to know the styles and characters you need to propell your business.
The VoiceBusiness - trained
Accredited - Member 10008
World Voices Member
Neumann TLM103 through Avalon 737SP
Computer & Software
Intel Core i7 930 / 6Gb / Dual 24 monitors
Avid Pro Tools - 003 Factory / Booth
All standard methods - MP3 / WAV / ISDN / SourceConnect
* Guy next door
* Soft Sell
* Hard Sell
* Radio and TV advertising of all types
* Can assist with script development
* Full SFX and royalty free music libraries.
Why work with me?
* Flexible and easy to work with.
* Multiple read styles and re-takes at no extra charge to ensure you are 110% happy every time.
"I think you have a winner there!"The Voice Business
"The ad sounds GREAT on the Air!" - Martin - Director 106.3 The Lounge106.3FM
"That's AWESOME!" - Chris - Director - Baxter IPBaxter IP
"These are really sounding GREAT - Thanks!" - Rafael - Capricorn8Capricorn8
"Excellent Work! We love it!" - Javier - OzymateOzymate
"Nice Vox!!" - Ben - TypeshapeTypeShape
Voice Over Clients
... and many local and international businesses and websites.
Payment to Andy Curtis is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Andy Curtis.
To invite Andy Curtis to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.