About Melissa McBride
Versatile, intelligent, emotive, humorous, natural or "generated", animated, voice acting.Read More
What others are saying about Melissa:
"Melissa makes one hell of a Martini!" - Sherry Foreman, next door neighbor
"That girl tried to slip me an expired coupon... again!" - Angela Minson, Arby's closer
"She's the reason I am where I am today." - Ed Sackenfield, Pinebluff Recovery Center (room 312)
"Only an idiot would cut their own hair." - Tamara Insley, I Can Hair You (salon owner)
Over twenty years - voiceover and on-camera.Read More
Bachelors DegreeRead More
How do I work with Melissa McBride?
You can start working with Melissa McBride in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melissa McBride to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melissa McBride's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melissa McBride and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melissa McBride?
Payment to Melissa McBride is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melissa McBride's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melissa McBride in just a couple of clicks.