Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, TH • 7:10 PM Local Time
About Wissuta Suksawat
I'm a passionate Thai voice artist. I have some experiences in sound studios and now work as a freelance voice artist doing voiceover and dubbing.Read More
La Piloto (Thai) as main female characters (2020)
Ralph Breaks the Internet (Thai) as Swatti (2018)
and other works published in Thailand
I once took a course learning dubbing with the director of Disney Thailand in 2018.Read More
How do I work with Wissuta Suksawat?
You can start working with Wissuta Suksawat in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wissuta Suksawat to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wissuta Suksawat's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wissuta Suksawat and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wissuta Suksawat?
Payment to Wissuta Suksawat is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wissuta Suksawat's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wissuta Suksawat in just a couple of clicks.