IMUS, Cavite, PH • 3:42 PM Local Time
About April Leuterio
Hi! I'm a newbie in the voiceover industry and this is my dream job. I took Communication Arts in college and one of my favorite subjects was Broadcasting where I truly enjoyed dubbing radio dramas and narrating as a radio announcer or disk jockey.Read More
I would say I am good at narrating and reading but I'm also very open to exploring and executing other voice-over styles and works.
I write scripts and can even provide translations, too.
Aside from the fact that I took Communication Arts in college, I also did my internship at CreatiVoices Productions under Pocholo Gonzales, the “VoiceMaster of the Philippines”, and it was fun! There I was able to be inside their recording studio and lent my voice for training and some project practices.Read More
How do I work with April Leuterio?
You can start working with April Leuterio in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite April Leuterio to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review April Leuterio's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire April Leuterio and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay April Leuterio?
Payment to April Leuterio is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with April Leuterio's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to April Leuterio in just a couple of clicks.