Atlanta, Georgia, US • 2:38 PM Local Time
About April Skrine
April has extensive background in presentation and performance work. She has been a product narrator for American Honda for years, and has worked with clients like LG and Moosejaw on national stages, including CES and NAIAS. She has a BFA in Theatre from Michigan State University, and studied vocal music and performance.Read More
Voice-work, Voice-over, Audiobooks, RecordingsRead More
Car Narration, Car Voice-Over, Prensentation, Recording for training vidoes, Walk-around voice demosRead More
American Honda, Indy Car, NAIAS, CESRead More
BFA, Theatre, Michigan State UniversityRead More
April was one of our exceptional narrators throughout her years with us at Honda. She presented at national press and preview shows, and recorded voice work for training videos and IndyCar demos.American Honda Motors
How do I work with April Skrine?
You can start working with April Skrine in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite April Skrine to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review April Skrine's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire April Skrine and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay April Skrine?
Payment to April Skrine is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with April Skrine's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to April Skrine in just a couple of clicks.