Seattle, Washington, US
About Amelia Phillips
Amelia's voice is well suited for internal videos, business promotions, educational eBooks and documentaries. Her background is in information technology and cyber crime.
She has served as a keynote speaker and panelist at various professional conferences not only in the US but international venues as well.
As a supporter of the arts and lover of books, Amelia's voice also is also suited for audio books.
By understanding what the client wants to attract or portray, her delivery methods are tailored to that audience.Read More
Key note speaker at domestic and international conventions. Her talks motivate people to take action.Read More
Her education is in engineering and cybercrime/cybersecurity. Amelia also has an MBA and a degree in archaeology. Her experience is eclectic and highly varied so she fits into many rolesRead More
How do I work with Amelia Phillips?
You can start working with Amelia Phillips in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amelia Phillips to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amelia Phillips' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amelia Phillips and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amelia Phillips?
Payment to Amelia Phillips is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amelia Phillips' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amelia Phillips in just a couple of clicks.