American skilled in native accents and commerical or corporate styles. Dual US-UK citizen.
English (North American), English
England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), US General American (GenAm), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New Orleans, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), US Upper Midwest (Fargo, Minnesota), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Willis Towers Watson corporate video series narration, 2016
* Kildeboksen promotional video narration, 2015
* Egencia promotional video narration, 2015
* Online technology tutorial narration, 2012
* Audiobooks recording, 1997
* Voiceover coaching at the Actor's Centre, London
* 29 years' acting experience and education in drama at Syracuse University, New York
* 13 years' writing and editing experience
* 3 years' presenting experience, leading writing workshops
SE Electronics SE2200
Computer & Software
Apple/Logic ProX software/RME audio interface/Waves plug-ins
1 to 3 days
In addition to providing professional voiceover narration, I can perform production to remove breaths and polish for immediate use, if requested. Moreover, I share my studio with an award-winning composer for TV, film and online projects, Richard Dutnall, and he is available for background music you may need for your projects.
Voice Over Clients
* Raconteur Media, London
* SIKT Media, Norway
* Mellor & Scott, London
* Control Risks, London
* Syracuse University, New York
Payment to Amy Quick is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Amy Quick.
To invite Amy Quick to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.