Syracuse, Utah, US
About James King
I have quite the voice range for both music and vocals. I can do breathy, croaky, disembodied, gravelly, high pitched, hoarse, lower ranged, booming, nasally etc..
I am extremely devoted to projects I work. If i can't provide the initial response to a request I don't stop working to find the solution until it's completed.Read More
I have been doing voices all my life but have recently started looking to move into the professional arena. I have multiple years of theatre experience behind me.Read More
2 years Theatre at WSU in Ogden UT.
6 years prior to that in various school and community roles.
How do I work with James King?
You can start working with James King in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James King to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James King's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James King and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James King?
Payment to James King is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James King's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James King in just a couple of clicks.