DemosView All (7)
About Arlene Kahn
For a quirky and humorous storyteller, narrator, with a warm, friendly read look no further. From a Mom to Grandmother and everything in between with real warmth and sincerity mixed in. Everything from consumer products to medical texts, Shakespeare to Neil Simon, humorous spots, serious spots, friendly announcer, dialogue, educational projects, business to business; business to consumer; ebooks, websites, e-learning, games, anything you need, you'll find it right here.Read More
Record and edit dry reads. Turnaround time various from project to project. However, for smaller projects the turnaround is 24 hours or less.Read More
Clients: AdWorks (Columbia (Missouri) Water & Light radio spots); Fontera, Inc. (telephone messages/prompts)Read More
Studied with Cathy Bosco (Bosco Productions); Jeff Lupetin; Sherry Berger; improvisation training, theater training (Shakespeare and modern texts) with various teachers at various acting studios in Chicago; commercial on-cameraRead More
How do I work with Arlene Kahn?
You can start working with Arlene Kahn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Arlene Kahn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Arlene Kahn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Arlene Kahn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Arlene Kahn?
Payment to Arlene Kahn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Arlene Kahn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Arlene Kahn in just a couple of clicks.