Costa Mesa, California, US • 6:30 PM Local Time
About Arsalan Gazor
I have narrated children's books in the past. I have a medium-high-pitched voice; my vocal range is a Tenor.Read More
I can do narrations, translations, revisions, ... anything you demand.Read More
Children's book: The Goat That Got Lost (Farsi)Read More
RoozBahan ProductionsRead More
How do I work with Arsalan Gazor?
You can start working with Arsalan Gazor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Arsalan Gazor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Arsalan Gazor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Arsalan Gazor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Arsalan Gazor?
Payment to Arsalan Gazor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Arsalan Gazor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Arsalan Gazor in just a couple of clicks.