About Art Hadley
Announcer, narrator, mid lower range, hard sell or soft. Proficient with pharmaceutical, technical and educational terminology. Great phone voice. Authoritative and confident, or gentle and sensitive.Read More
Raw voice tracks or highly polished and detailed tracks, in any file format. Full audio production, some royalty-free music.Read More
Audio production and voiceover, home studio.Read More
Anheuser-Busch, Bell Helicopter, Branson Tourism, DHL, Hallmark, Husqvarna, KU Medical Center, Missouri Tourism, Ocean City MD Tourism, City of Sacramento, Ace Hardware, Time-Warner Cable, Kansas City Royals, Volvo, Unity, Wal-MartRead More
How do I work with Art Hadley?
You can start working with Art Hadley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Art Hadley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Art Hadley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Art Hadley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Art Hadley?
Payment to Art Hadley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Art Hadley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Art Hadley in just a couple of clicks.