About Annik Rubens
Annik Rubens is a German native speaker. She sounds young and authentic, can deliver anything from sad to funny. Her warm voice made blog-icon Jeff Jarvis say: "She makes the impossible possible: She makes German sound sexy".
Since Annik is a trained journalist working for public radio stations in Southern Germany, she has a feeling for texts and language. Annik is also one of Germany's most popular podcasters and winner of many awards.
She had professional voice-training and uses her own recording studio. Her German is dialect- and accent-free.
I can deliver your texts with empathy and am sure to find the right tone to express your statements. I love to deliver the recordings as soon as possible.Read More
Working for two major German radio stations, BR and SWR. Producer of podcasts for companies. Voice-over talent for corporate and media projects.Read More
One year speech training with coach Uwe Hackbarth.
Working as a radio-journalist for German public radio stations SWR and BR. Masters degree in American Cultural History.
How do I work with Annik Rubens?
You can start working with Annik Rubens in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Annik Rubens to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Annik Rubens' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Annik Rubens and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Annik Rubens?
Payment to Annik Rubens is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Annik Rubens' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Annik Rubens in just a couple of clicks.