About Andrew Swingler
Warm English accent - smooth, easy-listening. Predominantly Standard English with a slight hint of Northern accent when required, which makes voice sound genuine and unaffected. Excellent for commercials, presentation work and especially for long-form narration and documentaries where an easy-listening style voice is required.Read More
IVR and On-Hold Messaging
Radio Drops/Beds/Bumpers etc.
Round Table of Great Britain
How do I work with Andrew Swingler?
You can start working with Andrew Swingler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andrew Swingler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrew Swingler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrew Swingler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andrew Swingler?
Payment to Andrew Swingler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrew Swingler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrew Swingler in just a couple of clicks.