About Audrey Tinkey
I have recently started recording my Credit Union's radio and TV advertisments. I have been told for over ten years that I have a 'great voice.' My voice has been referred to as perky, upbeat, clear and easy to understand by local media professionals. I give presentations to local employers and would like to supplement my income with voice work.
I am a 35 year old Business Development Specialist/Marketing Administrator. I was in the Real Estate industry for 5 years and in Mortgage/Banking for 5 years. I was born in New Jersey and lived in Eastern Pennsylvania until I was 18. I graduated from The College of William & Mary in 1993. I have also lived in Florida, Texas, Virginia and Alabama. People have told me I have excellent enunciation and can speak with no accent, Northern or Southern accents.
5-10 yearsRead More
How do I work with Audrey Tinkey?
You can start working with Audrey Tinkey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Audrey Tinkey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Audrey Tinkey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Audrey Tinkey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Audrey Tinkey?
Payment to Audrey Tinkey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Audrey Tinkey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Audrey Tinkey in just a couple of clicks.