Hamilton, Ontario, CA
About Austen Ward
I can easily sound like a non-accented, mature American female, giving you exactly what you may need for business audio. Also, please note that I have a tremendous sense of humor, allowing me to explore various characters and sounds. More recently I have been exploring animal noises like birds, monkeys, farm animals, etc.Read More
I am always happy to re-record any audio to fix issues as well as clarify client expectation beforehand should questions arise.Read More
I am a trained singer, utilizing my depth of knowledge in the human vocal anatomy to make some awesome voices!Read More
B.S. with over 20 years of experience exploring the human voice as an instrument.Read More
How do I work with Austen Ward?
You can start working with Austen Ward in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Austen Ward to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Austen Ward's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Austen Ward and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Austen Ward?
Payment to Austen Ward is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Austen Ward's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Austen Ward in just a couple of clicks.