Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, NZ
About abi Clare
I have trained as an actor and have also worked as a secondary school drama and English teacher,I would love to use my voice in workRead More
Radio voice work, narration for live performance,radio advertising, radio playRead More
Rotorua little theatre
How do I work with abi Clare?
You can start working with abi Clare in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite abi Clare to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review abi Clare's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire abi Clare and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay abi Clare?
Payment to abi Clare is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with abi Clare's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to abi Clare in just a couple of clicks.