Tuscaloosa, Alabama, US • 10:10 AM Local Time
About Christopher ORear
I am a professional singer/actor and teacher of voice, principally. I often provide narration for local productions and groups and am interested in exploring doing more work in the voice over industry.Read More
Because of my training, I have strong language skills in Italian, German, and French. My studio setup enables me to do both recording and post production in-house, allowing expedited turnaround times, when necessary.
The first round of error corrections and/or script rewrites are provided at no charge. Additional rounds of corrections/rewrites are provided at 10% of the previously agreed upon fee.
My training is principally on the stage. I recently participated in a masterclass with Deb Grausman covering voice over industry standards and techniques.
Earlier in life, I did a great deal of recording studio work as a singer and in post production.
How do I work with Christopher ORear?
You can start working with Christopher ORear in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christopher ORear to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christopher ORear's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christopher ORear and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christopher ORear?
Payment to Christopher ORear is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christopher ORear's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christopher ORear in just a couple of clicks.