Apple Valley, California, US • 11:10 AM Local Time
About Bruce Mathews
I am a sixty-five year old classically trained actor who has studied linguistics and can mimic many different accents. I have a strong, calm, vocal quality that people find pleasant to the ear.Read More
I have done both recording and dubbing from my home.Read More
I am a graduate of the University of California at Riverside (1977), studied with the RSC for nine months, and was a member of Don Eitner's, Joseph Ruskin's and Tom Troupe's American Theater Arts.Read More
SAG-AFTRA and AEA member for more than twenty years who has worked professionally in film, television and on stage.Self
How do I work with Bruce Mathews?
You can start working with Bruce Mathews in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bruce Mathews to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bruce Mathews' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bruce Mathews and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bruce Mathews?
Payment to Bruce Mathews is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bruce Mathews' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bruce Mathews in just a couple of clicks.