Amesbury, Massachusetts, US • 7:57 PM Local Time
About William Duncliffe
I am a podcast host who has interviewed many significant figures in the thoroughbred horse racing industry. You can find many samples of my work at (Website hidden)/ . I work in software sales and am required to do many in person and web meetings so, between podcasting and my career, modulating my voice to fit the appropriate situation comes to me naturally.Read More
Did a voiceover for a presentation in a legal filing regarding a young woman's life prior to a severe head injury and how the injury impacted her. Also have done many live interviews on my Can Do horse racing podcast. (Website hidden)/ .
Very comfortable with public speaking due to software sales role to large financial institutions.
Duncliffe Law Firm
Did voiceover for video related to legal case which resulted in a six figure settlement. Podcast host. Frequent public speaker due to software sales role.Read More
How do I work with William Duncliffe?
You can start working with William Duncliffe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite William Duncliffe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review William Duncliffe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire William Duncliffe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay William Duncliffe?
Payment to William Duncliffe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with William Duncliffe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to William Duncliffe in just a couple of clicks.