Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, US • 9:36 AM Local Time
About Ben Coy
Hi! I'm a 40 something male who has lived in the eastern US my entire life. I've done VoiceOver work for school district videos and educational tutorials as well as for university philanthropic projects. I work out of my own, home-studio and can provide excellent turn-around times for your projects.Read More
I work with Logic Pro X and can work in multi-track audio editing and post production work.Read More
How do I work with Ben Coy?
You can start working with Ben Coy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ben Coy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ben Coy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ben Coy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ben Coy?
Payment to Ben Coy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ben Coy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ben Coy in just a couple of clicks.