Los Angeles, California, US • 3:31 PM Local Time
About Ben Shields
SAG-AFTRA member. I've been acting since I was 11, beginning in Kansas City, where I grew up – on the Kansas side. Then I earned a theatre degree at Northwestern University. I've been doing voice-over since 1994 – commercials, video games, promos. I began my VO career in Chicago before moving to Los Angeles, where I currently reside. (But I still root for the Cubbies!) benshields(dot)net/voRead More
Have expertise in commercials, video games, promos, industrials, and live announcements.Read More
TV Commercial (National, Regional, Local), Radio Commercial (National, Regional, Local), Video Games, Promo, Industrial, Live Industrial.Read More
McDonald's, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Budweiser, Gatorade, 7-Up, United Airlines, Meow Mix, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Subaru, Acura, Discover, SunTrust, Microsoft, The UPS Store, The Home Depot, among many, many others, as well as roles in The Matrix, Hitman, Grand Theft Auto, and Red Dead Redemption series, among others.Read More
Northwestern University, B.S. in SpeechRead More
How do I work with Ben Shields?
You can start working with Ben Shields in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ben Shields to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ben Shields' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ben Shields and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ben Shields?
Payment to Ben Shields is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ben Shields' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ben Shields in just a couple of clicks.