Jerusalem, Jerusalem, IL
About Ben Wallick
Clear and neutral sounding, smooth mid-range with crisp highs and warm lows.Read More
Clear and pristine audio is my forte! I will record my voice reading your script and edit it to perfection so that it's totally ready to go for your project; you can just drop in the WAV file :)Read More
Although new to the voice-over game I am a musician who has have operated a recording studio for the past 6 years, recording myself and others constantly. In short, I know what I'm doing with a microphone and I also know how to tweak it to perfection using Equalization, other audio plugins and speedy editing chops. I'm a native english speaker with great public speaking skills and I am super interested and motivated to gain experience quickly.Read More
OurCrowd LTD, Olam Together, Alex Clare, The MaccabeatsRead More
BA from Queens College, Flushing, NYRead More
How do I work with Ben Wallick?
You can start working with Ben Wallick in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ben Wallick to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ben Wallick's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ben Wallick and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ben Wallick?
Payment to Ben Wallick is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ben Wallick's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ben Wallick in just a couple of clicks.