Lauderhill, Florida, US
About Beth Jordan
I specialize in reads aimed at kids, teens and young adults. My style is considered bright, upbeat, young and conversational.
I'm not JUST a voiceover artist. I'm also a radio script copywriter and production specialist.
I especially enjoy projects requiring creative production but I would love to handle your basic production needs too. I also believe in a relatable/conversaional approach to script writing & voicing. Contact me and I'll help you create memorable radio from start to finish.
I've been working in radio for over 17 years and have done a variety of voicework for the stations I've worked for as well as voicework through VoiceOver Miami, Voice 123 and AmeriMedia Advertising.Read More
Bed, Bath and Beyond, Univision (English), SeaWorld Orlando, Legoland Florida, Universal Orlando, Le Cordon Bleu, Pristine Maids, Huggies Wipes (production only), Clorox (production only), Hustler Hollywood, the South Florida Radio Network and Amateur Football Weekly/The Overtime Show.Read More
Florida Atlantic University - BA in Communication, 1996
Completed Pro Tools 101 and 201 Training Courses.
How do I work with Beth Jordan?
You can start working with Beth Jordan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Beth Jordan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Beth Jordan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Beth Jordan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Beth Jordan?
Payment to Beth Jordan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Beth Jordan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Beth Jordan in just a couple of clicks.