About Barbara Rogers
Confident, natural, professional, warm, free of regional accents. Documentary or soft marketing style, telephone receptionist, etc.Read More
Proofreading on request.Read More
Centerpoint Productions, Marblehead, MA, 1983-89: Co-founded video production company for commercial, industrial and real estate applications. Wrote as well as performed the narration on numerous productions.
(Website hidden) (June 2012 - present) online article writing as 4-star author
Marblehead Properties, Marblehead, MA 1988-89: As a licensed real estate agent, co-produced and narrated marketing videotapes of high-end residential properties.
WGTE-FM Toledo, Ohio: ~(Phone hidden): Readings of children's books for a pre-recorded children's program on public radio
Bachelor of Arts in English (cum laude): Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, 1978
Study abroad: Literature studies at St. Anne’s College, Oxford, summer 1976
Best Actress award: 1983New England Theatre Conference
How do I work with Barbara Rogers?
You can start working with Barbara Rogers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Barbara Rogers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Barbara Rogers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Barbara Rogers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Barbara Rogers?
Payment to Barbara Rogers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Barbara Rogers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Barbara Rogers in just a couple of clicks.