Biddeford, Maine, US • 11:08 AM Local Time
About Beverly Youngberg
I have a very youthful, and bubbly voice. When doing voice overs, I take directions to the T and I am also very open for feedback. I love playing around with different emotions, genres, voices, and ages. If I were to place my voice in a category, it would be youthful and childlike, although I'm able to play a more solemn and older character. I like to have fun with my projects and I put my entire self into everything I do, no matter what the role is.Read More
CDC of Maine- 2 commercials
Audio Book for YouTube (children's story)
Trained at Elizabeth Savage School of Acting
Method Acting Training NYC- Privately with Sally Burtenshaw
VoiceOver Training NYC- Jon Terzis
How do I work with Beverly Youngberg?
You can start working with Beverly Youngberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Beverly Youngberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Beverly Youngberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Beverly Youngberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Beverly Youngberg?
Payment to Beverly Youngberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Beverly Youngberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Beverly Youngberg in just a couple of clicks.