Fredericksburg, Virginia, US • 1:53 PM Local Time
About Bill Carroll
From radio and television commercial ad production of all types I can manipulate my voice to have fun and playful personality to strong car ads as well as warm and sultry to soft, heart-wrenching authoritative deliveries.Read More
In 2000 I won the National Crystal Award for writing, producing, voicing and characterization for a national photo recruitment ad for the Sears Corporation and also received the broadcaster’s award for charitable contributions of show/audio production.
I've also developed a video production studio and created and marketed “Pozitive Kidz Television Network” for The Boys & Girls Club in NY (duties included instructing children video camera operations, copy writing, video editing and audio production).
I've also won many awards for volunteer entertainment work with national charities including National Leukemia Society, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Salvation Army, American Red Cross, Special Olympics & The American Cancer Society to name a few.
My extensive experience also has brought me projects for the audio/visual department of the United Nations, Children's Educational CD-Roms for schools and many commercial voicemail systems, video narrations and instructional voice-over work for internet and software companies. I've also been the announcer for a professional minor league baseball team in New York. I've also done imaging for radio stations and internet based podcasts. My voice and personality has also been on stage with hundreds of musical artists and stage shows to announcing and emcee services for all kinds of events both local and national. I currently voice national ads for radio and television networks including TNT, CNN, USA, CMT and Lifetime.Read More
Coca-Cola – TV Acting
Sears Corp. – Radio Production & Talent
Dial Soap – TV Acting; Voice-over
Nissan – TV/Radio Production
Time Warner Cable – TV/Radio Production
MTV – TV Acting; Video Production
Bud Light (Annheiser Busch) – TV/Radio Production
Paramount’s Kings Dominion Theme Park – Radio Production; Show Producer; Sound Engineer; Entertainer
Six Flags Theme Parks - Radio Production; Sound Engineer; Show Producer
Geico Insurance – Radio Production
McDonald’s Corp. – Radio Production
Kia – TV/Radio Production
Nickelodeon – Radio Production; Live Sound Engineer/Producer
Lifetime Network – TV Production; Voice-over
Turner Network Television (TNT) – TV Production; Voice-over
History Channel – TV Production; Voice-over
…literally thousands of commercial tv/radio ads that ran across the country on a local level as well as a national level for small and large corporations over the past 20 years. Go to (Website hidden) for full list.
WHUD, WSPK, WLNA, WBNR, WAGJ, WKZY, WDFL, WLUS, WDJY,
WMEZ, WEBK, WRGO, WFLY, WROW, WHHZ, WRZN, WIZR, WTMG, WJAN, WXBM, WJEN, WYJB, WJJR, WZMR, WGHQ, WBPM, WRNQ, WKNY, WHVW, WKIP, WCZX, WPDH, WRWD, WBWZ, WFLS, WFLY, WRVE, WRRV, WRNN-TV, WCTW, WKTU, WCBS, WABC, WFVA, WBQB
- 1988 New School of Contemporary Radio/Television Broadcasting – Diploma
- 1992 Belford University – Diploma – Masters in Marketing Management & Business Administration
- 1994 Tandy Corporation – Certification – Computer Technician
- 2002 NY College of Advanced Studies – Became Certified Instructor for Radio Advertising & Production
- 2003 NY College of Advanced Studies – Became Certified Instructor for Marketing and Design
- 2006 BTN (Broadcaster’s Training Network) Certified Radio & Audio Production Instructor
I've also acted in a few television commercials such as Bud-light, Coca-Cola and Dial Soap. I've been in MANY theatre productions including off-broadway musicals and children's theatre - all mostly in New York. I'm also trained in being a talent scout and manager as well as being an audio technician for many stage shows and theatre productions. I'm also a music producer and have produced and engineered two music albums as well as one musical comedy album. And finally I was re-mixing and re-editing music for radio stations in New York City as well as night-clubs all over the East Coast. I have extremely strong audio and video editing skills.
How do I work with Bill Carroll?
You can start working with Bill Carroll in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bill Carroll to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bill Carroll's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bill Carroll and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bill Carroll?
Payment to Bill Carroll is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bill Carroll's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bill Carroll in just a couple of clicks.