Atlanta, Georgia, US • 11:04 AM Local Time
About Timothy Hampton
My voice ranges from warm and friendly, to smooth, sultry, and deep adult male. I have excellent training and the ability to take direction and make key adjustments. I have also established a resume of high profile, professional work.Read More
The success of your project is based on the quality of your team. As a member of your team, I pledge to give maximum effort and cooperation to ensure you get the product you want.Read More
I have recorded voice overs for some of the largest organizations in the United States: VISA, Timberland, State Farm Insurance, Rockstar Games, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and The March of Dimes to name a few.Read More
State Farm Insurance
Big Brothers Big Sisters
March of Dimes
The National Network
MA Dramatic Arts - Performance Studies, University of ConnecticutRead More
How do I work with Timothy Hampton?
You can start working with Timothy Hampton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Timothy Hampton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Timothy Hampton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Timothy Hampton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Timothy Hampton?
Payment to Timothy Hampton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Timothy Hampton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Timothy Hampton in just a couple of clicks.