About Robert Purssglove
Bob has a natural, deep voice that can be warm, whispery and distinct to instill trust and consistency to a clients message. He can be strong and firm in character as needed for a more authoritative read. Bob enjoys humorous and sarcastic material and dry, dead pan styles as well as conservative, corporate sessions. Bob is dedicated to developing ongoing relationships with clients and their products as the "Voice of the Product". He's available for a variety of voice projects including telephone recordings, training and industrial videos, as well as radio and television commercials. His goal is to pursue "Voice" of the Station and imaging opportunities for various television and radio outlets. Bob works from home in his dedicated digital studio. This allows greater flexibility to work with a clients project to get just the right read.Read More
Business & Marketing
Classically trained Chef
Instructor/Teacher-Cooking, Sales and Marketing
Radio & Television Arts
How do I work with Robert Purssglove?
You can start working with Robert Purssglove in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Purssglove to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Purssglove's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Purssglove and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Purssglove?
Payment to Robert Purssglove is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Purssglove's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Purssglove in just a couple of clicks.