About Bob Davidson
Soothing, mature, professional, authoritative; over-the-top announcer; and character voices from heroes to villains.Read More
I have done voice-over/acting for anime, documentary narration, radio and television commercials, and public service spots.Read More
I am a retired trial attorney and inactive member of the California State Bar. I have taken numerous voice over classes in most categories including commercials, cartoons, narration and audio books.Read More
How do I work with Bob Davidson?
You can start working with Bob Davidson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Davidson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Davidson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Davidson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Davidson?
Payment to Bob Davidson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Davidson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Davidson in just a couple of clicks.