Fairgrove, Michigan, US
About Bob Hughes
You can hear Bob Hughes daily on radio stations throughout the US via Multimedia Sales and Marketing's national advertising campaigns. With 30 years of experience behind the mic, put Bob to work for you!Read More
Mobile DJ, On air personality, audio recording engineer, live sound engineer, video editor, audio editor, camera operator, musicianRead More
Began working in voiceover and announcing in 1984 and have continued to work off and on through today.Read More
SDI, EasyUp Consulting (Marcom Award Winner), Many numerous through various contracting sites.Read More
Broadcast Training Network, Internship at WTTS in Bloomington, IN, Airslot at WKQZ in Midland, MI. Airslot at WKYO, Caro, MI. Airslot at WIDL, Caro, MI. Nationwide voice for MSM National Campaigns.Read More
How do I work with Bob Hughes?
You can start working with Bob Hughes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Hughes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Hughes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Hughes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Hughes?
Payment to Bob Hughes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Hughes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Hughes in just a couple of clicks.