Tampa, Florida, US • 2:58 AM Local Time
About Bob Hunt
My name is Bob, people call me Bob but I spell my name backwards... Little b little o Big B! (smile) My career began as a TV News Anchor and Reporter where I first found my voice, add in a year on the airwaves in Tampa Bay, some on-air guest hosting on HSN Network followed by love for teaching and producing video projects. Whatever type of audio project you have I look forward to auditioning for you. ThanksRead More
I'm hoping my voice has gotten you this far, but wait.... there is more.
I am available for pre production - I can help you with scripting or marketing ideas.
For post production - I can add music, sound FX, graphics and I'm always up for anything and everything you can think of and will be happy to help you with revisions or a different voice.
Was trained by TV's Billion Dollar Man, Bob Circosta for on-air presentations for Home Shopping Network.
Constant training during my career as a TV News Anchor from top coaches throughout the country.
How do I work with Bob Hunt?
You can start working with Bob Hunt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Hunt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Hunt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Hunt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Hunt?
Payment to Bob Hunt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Hunt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Hunt in just a couple of clicks.