Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 3:53 PM Local Time
About Dani Welsh
My name is Dani Welsh, I am currently studying in full-time classes for voiceover work at On The Mic Training, and have been in karate classes for over 12 years. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to message me.
Voice Descriptions: chipper, happy, a friend of a friend, sweet, sonorous with a hint of country rasp, naturally high pitched, nerdy, bookish, sly, brisk, light, steady, conversational, friendly, down to Earth, upbeat, stern, excited, energetic
Audacity Post ProductionRead More
On The Mic Training, class of Fall 2020Read More
How do I work with Dani Welsh?
You can start working with Dani Welsh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dani Welsh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dani Welsh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dani Welsh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dani Welsh?
Payment to Dani Welsh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dani Welsh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dani Welsh in just a couple of clicks.