DemosView All (23)
About Siobhan Dowd
I record High Quality Voice Over in my Native 'Soft London' accent which I can adapt to gritty & urban, housewife & mum, businesswoman, expert, teacher, trainer, butcher, baker, candlestick maker! Do check out my reviews to see what past clients here thought of me.
Although I work primarily as a London Voice, I can turn my hand to most UK accents and have done so for Learning projects and for characters in my audiobook work.
I voice Animations, Explainers, E-Learning, Commercials, Video-Games, Documentaries and Audiobooks .
My Voice Age falls somewhere between 30 and 45.
I am a Full Time Voice Artist.
My home studio contains a professional grade Vocal Booth with a RODE NT1-A microphone, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 pre amp, MacBook Pro and Adobe Audition and Source Connect.
I have a professionally equipped recording studio for projects requiring self recording and can offer fast turnaround for rush jobs.
I can carry out Live Directed Sessions via Skype or SourceConnect.
I can travel in and around London for studio based jobs.
Some Recent Jobs:
- E-Learning – SIA Cyber Security course – (ongoing)
- E-Learning – Transnational Crime course – (ongoing)
- Audiobook – Incognito – (In Production)
- Audiobook - THE PERFECT GENTLEMAN - 2020
- Promo - TSK - BLM Solicitors pitch video - 2020
- TVC - Cancer Research Coronavirus Alert TVC - 2020
- IVR - Tonic Surgery - 2020
- E-Leaning - Regis e-learning - 2020
- Web Ad - Cancer Research Coronavirus Alert – 2020 KemetFM_Christ Embassy
- Promo – Magic Finger Magicology Animation – 2020
- Music - Dance Track VO – 2020
- Documentary - Monologue for Adoption Agency – 2020
- Audiobook – Calm Radio, Shakespeare Sonnetts – 2020
- Radio Ad – Christ Assembly for Kemet FM – 2020
- Promo – Payne Records – 2020
- Explainer – Appian Insurance PoC – 2020
- Naration – Meditation App – 2020
- Videogame – Love Taps - 2020
- Product Video – Guardian Glass - 2019
- Audiobook – So Others May Live by Lee Hutch - 2019
- Charity Appeal – World Child Cancer Nepal - 2019
- Animation – Fosterline for Fosterline - 2019
- Animation – Xello (education) - 2019
- Audiobook – The Moon Pigeon by David Winship for Audible - 2019
- E-Learning – Jim’s Mother, Treasure Island for Inspire Education - 2019
- Internet Video – Cisco MSLA for PRISM Create - 2019
- Promo – Worldpay for PRISM Create - 2019
- Explainer – Frank for Hypervig - 2019
- Voice Of God – Jabra Awards Announcement for PRISM Create - 2019
- Explainer – Werkflo for Fitzmartin - 2019
- Charity Appeal – World Child Cancer for Informa Engage - 2019
- Explainer Animation – SAICM for Zoï Environment Network - 2019
- Video Game – ‘Tia’ for Albion Online - 2019
- Software Animation – Path for Natwest - 2019
- Software Demo – Moorepay – 2019
- Videogame / Interactive VR– REWIND 2019
- Short Film ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas’ – Simian Coats & Vera Ipser – 2018
- Corporate Film - University College London– 2018
- Cancer Research UK
- Lume Books
- SIA Global Training
- BLM Solicitors
- Calm Radio
- Magic finger Production
- Kemet FM
- World Child Cancer
- Payne Records
- Regis E-LEarning
- Lee Hutch, Author (via ACX)
- David Winship, Author (via ACX)
- PRISM Create
- Informa Engage
- LEWIS Communications
- Zoi Environment Network
- Albion Online
- Moorepay NextGen
- Tone Agency
- Natwest Business
- DX Compliance Solutions
- Live Nation
- REWIND Productions
- Simian Coates / Vera Ipser
- University College London (UCL) East
- Spectrecom Films
- London College of Communication at UCL
- Sitel (IVR)
1-2-1 Voice Coaching Sessions at The Showreel, Soho
1-2-1 Voice Coaching Sessions at Richcraft VO
Ongoing Training at Gravy for The Brain
City Academy Acting Course
Voiceover Workshop at The Showreel, Soho.
6 week online VO course with Voice-Reel
Reviews 5.0View All (11)
Excellent Audio Quality
2 people said Siobhan’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Siobhan followed directions to deliver the project.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Siobhan provided files faster than they expected.
She nailed it first time! would definitely hire again - you wont be disappointed ;)
Calm Radio Corp
Professional, polished, well done!
Siobhan has an extremely measured, smooth and engaging delivery which brings occasionally difficult text very much to life.Audio Agent
Excellent communication and delivered on time to high quality. Would definitely recommend.Tone Agency
‘A pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.’LEWIS Communications
How do I work with Siobhan Dowd?
You can start working with Siobhan Dowd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Siobhan Dowd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Siobhan Dowd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Siobhan Dowd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Siobhan Dowd?
Payment to Siobhan Dowd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Siobhan Dowd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Siobhan Dowd in just a couple of clicks.